Do you know how to clean white shoes with baking soda? If no, then you should follow the below article that will help you to clean all your dirty white shoes with baking soda. Now, the baking soda is a handy ingredient that you will find at your home, and it works correctly on white shoes. So, you should try it.
How to clean White Shoes with Baking Soda?
If you want to know how to clean white shoes with baking soda, then you can follow the below tutorial and clean your shoes. But, there are some important ingredients that you will need to clean white shoes, and those are in the below. If you feel uneasy with baking soda, you may check an update list from PRESSUREWASHERIFY for cleaners.
- Baking soda.
- A small mixing bowl.
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- An old toothbrush.
- Dirty white shoes.
You can read more:
Instructions to Clean White Shoes with Baking Soda
You can follow the below steps to clean your white shoes with baking soda.
- At first, you have to brush your shoes to eliminate any big pieces of dirt.
- After that, you have to mix a tablespoon of the baking soda with half tablespoon water and half tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Now, you need to mix those elements in a small mixing bowl and continue the process it becomes a paste.
- It is time to de-lace the shoe of yours. You only need to brush those gently with the paste that you have prepared into the surface of your shoe. But, you need to remember that don’t press hard. Apply enough pressure that it requires, and it will clear all the dirt from the surface of the shoe.
- Then you need to add another coat through lightly painting it evenly over your shoe.
- Now, you also need to add the laces on the remaining paste. After that, you are required to stir them in as well.
- Then you need to take the shoe and the laces of yours and place them in the bright sunlight. That is because the sun will help the mixture work to turn your shoes bright white again. In addition to that, remember that the brighter and hotter the sun the better the result will be.
- You have to leave them in the sunlight at least 3-4 hours. This way the mixture is going to work perfectly.
- Now, you have to use the brush to remove the mixture and see the magic.
Simple Baking Soda and Vinegar Trick to Clean White Shoes
You can clean your dirty white shoes with baking soda and vinegar. But, you will need few ingredients first, and those are half cup white vinegar and a half cup of baking soda.
You have to mix those two ingredients, which are baking soda and vinegar together until they mixed properly. Then you have to rub your shoes with this mixture with the help of a brush. After that, leave it for 30 minutes, and you are done.
Conclusively, I hope you got that how to clean white shoes with baking soda with the help of above guideline. You only have to follow the above steps to clean your white shoes and get the best results.